Glass for the large Rose Window at the rear of the sanctuary was imported from Europe.
The stained glass window of a miner on the second level of the addition was done by local artist Frank Weidman.
The light fixture in the upstairs foyer (outside elevator) originally hung on the first floor of the bell tower, outside the current Heritage Room.
The beautiful old stone home behind the church was built in 1910 to replace the previous wood frame parsonage. It served as home for our pastors for many years. In 2008 it was redecorated and currently houses one of our missionary families.
The small brick building in the cemetery was built to house the compressor for the gas machine which provided light for the church and the parsonage. Destroyed by car crash 10/25/15.
Wall art in the kindergarten classroom and the Chapel on the first floor of the original building was done by local artist and late church member, Lorena McCleary.